Thursday, September 13, 2007

TGI Friday Freebies!!

Everyone loves getting something FREE. And we all love FRIDAY. So I decided to start TGI Friday Freebies! Here's how it works.

Each Friday, check my blog for the TGI Friday Freebie item. Then just answer the question for that day by leaving a comment on that post.

Your name will go into the drawing for the TGI Friday Freebie! On Monday, I will draw a name at random and the winner will be announced on my blog. If you are the winner, contact me with your information and the TGI Friday Freebie will be on it's way to you!

So mark your calendars and be sure to check my blog each FRIDAY!! Share the TGI Friday Freebie spirit and make someone's day by telling them about TGI Friday Freebies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,

Hey, I'm the first to post. Yeah!!

My go to item would be metal embellishments (eyelets, brads, etc.) I love using metal in my projects. They work with many different styles from elegant to cute, and they always add a little bit of "pop" to whatever I'm doing.

Kym