Monday, September 17, 2007

TGI Friday Freebie Winner Is....

Congratulations to Tanya!! She is the winner of the Accent & Elements sheets. Tanya please contact me with your information so I can get your goodies out to you!

Tanya shared that her favorite go-to accessory is 'Ribbon, ribbon and more ribbon.' Her second choice is brads. She is in good company because most of you love ribbon. But how can you not! There are a lot of glitter people out there too!

My favorite accessories are punches. Most of my cards use at least one punch. My favorite is the scallop punch. Love that one!

I was happy to see that the Simply Scrappin' Kits were mentioned. It you haven't tried these kits, you have to! Not only will you make great scrapbook pages but you can make cute quick and easy cards too.

Thank you all for your comments! It was so much fun to read what everyone likes to use. Don't forget to check next Friday for the next TGI Friday Freebie!

1 comment:

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Tanya