Thursday, August 30, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for 6 months - like you would Stamp Club
- Receive supplies from Stampin' UP! each month to complete 2 -3 projects
- Receive pre-cut card stock, directions and emails from me to assemble your projects
- The first and fourth month, your order will contain a stamp set
- Monthly supply cost is $30 - $35, excluding shipping/handling and tax
- Payment is due by the 5th of each month; Order will be placed the 10th of each month
- You may pay by check, credit cards or PayPal
- You may add items to your order as long as payment is received by the 5th of each month
- If you already have any of the supplies, substitutions may be made for items of equal or lesser value
Stamps By Mail begins October 1st, so don't wait. Sign up by September 1st and you will receive 10% off your first three months of supply orders! This will also include any additional merchandise you purchase. What a Deal! Email me today to save your spot.
It is fitting that the first card I am posting is my best card to date! The design of the card came from Beate's blog. If you haven't visited her blog, don't wait another minute! Anyhow, I changed the stamps, card stock and colors. I love the way it came out. It is a birthday card for my cousin Gina. She is very special to me so I wanted the card to reflect that. Happy Birthday Gina!