Thursday, September 13, 2007

SCS Color Challenge

The Splitcoast Color Challenge this week was interesting, Taken with Teal, Purely Pomegranate, and Always Artichoke! Never would I have put these colors together but... they look cute.

My great-niece's fourth birthday is in October and these colors reminded of a little girl. Since she is only 4, I tried to keep the card cute and simple. This card is 5 x 5 in size. I used Cutie Pie Designer Series paper p. 173 for the background. The small flowers were done with the Spring Flower Bouquet punch on p. 183. 'Giggle' is from Warm Words stamp set p. 142. I use that set so much for all different occasions. I had to get the new Spiral Punch p. 183 in there as well.

Try out the Color Challenge from Splitcoast sometime. It is really fun. Have a great day!

No comments: