Wednesday, September 19, 2007

SCS Color Challenge

Last night I spent time with my newest stamper, Joni (who is my kids babysitter), to show her the ropes of stamping. After we went over adhesive, wheels, the cutter and so on, we made a card. Of course, I used my favorite Designer Series paper, Apple Cider! We added the new wide Grosgrain Chocolate Chip ribbon for some interest and our card was born. I really like this new ribbon. At first, I thought it was too big for cards but let me tell you... not the case. It might be my new favorite item to use. Love it!

After Joni left, I noticed that the SCS Color Challenge was the exact colors in the card we made! So I added some Copper Brads and the Scallop Circle Punch piece. I was so happy with my end result.

I've seen this style card around and really liked it. When I saw one on Patty Bennett's blog, she was nice enough to give some dimensions to make the card. Thanks Patty! I'll be doing more of these!

Have a great day.

No comments: