Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge 28

Since was making a card for a good friend of mine, I figured I would use the Sketch Challenge as my layout. Beate's Blog has some really cute samples. Mine is very close to Beate's design except I changed the paper. When I put this card together, it was late last night. I think my creativity was already sleeping!

The Wintergreen paper is great to use for all occassions not just Christmas. I really like the colors in this paper.

Recipe:

Stamps: Simply Said

Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke

Paper: Wintergreen DS paper, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Soft Sky

Accessories: Hemp Twine, Vintage Brads, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

Great job on the sketch! I love the Wintergreen dp and the gold cord - very nice! :)

Andrea, said...

Lovely card

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE it!
Hugs and smiles

Kathy W said...

Very nice card! I love the Wintergreen DP; both the designs and colors used are very appealing. Thanks for sharing.