Monday, November 19, 2007

TGI Friday Freebie Winner Is....

And the winner is... Meighan W. Congratulations!

This is what Meighan shared that is on her Wish List:
On my wish list is the Basic Brocade stamp set and the Brocade Background designer series papers. I think they are beautiful and look so great together.

Meighan, please contact me so I can mail out your goodies.

So many of you had some great items on your Wish List. Many of them are on mine as well. My number one item to get myself for Christmas is the Crop-A-Dile. That tool does so much and with such ease.

Since I like to start my holiday shopping early, I thought it would be fun to help you all get motivated as well. So, here is your incentive to start shopping now! (or get your loved ones shopping for you!)

The first 10 people to email me with a $30 merchandise order, will receive free shipping! So pass that Wish List onto your loved ones and have them contact me with their order. I accept PayPal and checks. This offer expires at noon CST Monday, November 26th, so act now!

Thanks to everyone that left a comment and visits my blog. Have a great day!

No comments: