Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wednesday SplitCoast Challenge

Yesterday was SplitCoastStampers Card Sketches Challenge day. They give you the sketch or layout and you do the rest! I thought the sketch looked like it would be fun, so I got out my stamps. I'm really happy with the way this card turned out. Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks p.96
Paper: Sky Blue, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Wintergreen Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Sky Blue Double Stitched Ribbon, dimensionals

The Wintergreen Designer paper is so pretty. The colors are so crisp.

Contact me today if you need any of these supplies to make this card!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Another great card using Wintergreen DP. I like the layout on this one, especially the way you offset the matting on the two smaller flowers. Thanks for sharing.