Monday, November 5, 2007

TGI Friday Freebie Winner Is....

Congratulations to Jolie Newman!!

Jolie is the winner of the CTMH Brads and Just Blossoms. Jolie, please contact me with your information so I can mail your goodies to you.

Jolie shared that her favorite paper is Cutie Pie. Her complete comment is at the end of this post.

Thank you to everyone that took the time to leave a comment. Be sure to mark Friday on your calendar enter the TGI Friday Freebie's!

So many of you had such great ideas on how to use the paper, from cards to scrapbook pages to altered items. It really does dress up a project!

My current favorite is Apple Cider in the Holiday Mini. Those colors are just so great.

If you haven't tried the Designer Papers from Stampin' UP!, you won't be dissappointed. And there is a large selection to choose from. Check them out in the Fall/Winter Catalog today.

Then contact me today to place your order. Take advantage of the November Special, buy 3 get 1 FREE!

Have a great week!

This is what Jolie had to say about her favorite Designer Papers:
"My favorite designer series paper is the cutie pie...that is this week it is! I'm loving using patterened paper on my cards...a little paper...a stamped image...some ribbon and you're done!!! Makes card making so quick and easy! LOVE IT!"

No comments: