Thursday, January 24, 2008

RAK from Cathy M.

Today, much to my surprise, I received this wonderful card in the mail! It was a Thank You from Cathy, our TGI Friday winner a week or so ago. I can't tell you how much it warmed my heart. I have it sitting right on my desk.

And I must say, it is the perfect card for me. I love, love, love coffee! In the morning, my coffee pot is ready to go. Starbuck's is a good friend! Hot, iced, flavored, I'll take it anyway.

My husband also sent me a dozen red roses today. It was very sweet of him and I was surprised to get them. They are really pretty. He knows I've been a little sad since we've moved.

Cathy, Thank You for taking the time to send me this wonderful card. It really made my day.

If you have the chance, send a card to someone today. We make these great cards, so share one. I promise that it will make them feel special!

No comments: