Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Easy, Fun Cards

Beate had a Be Inspired Challenge on her blog so I decided to give it a try. You could use the colors, the design, or both. I really like both of these cards and the way they came out. Hope they inspire you to get your stamps out today.


For this card, I used new Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons. These are so easy to use and really add some different to your projects. If need something new to try, give these a whirl. This paper i s the retired Apple Cider Designer Series Paper. There were a couple of sheets left over so I used them up. The card base is Kraft CS for both cards. Did you notice that I didn't use any stamps on this card?

Again, I used some retired DS paper, Darling Doodles. The stamp set is Be Happy. I really like this set. I added some Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon and my card was done. These colors work so well together.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I love both of these cards, and they are great examples of how quick and easy a card can come together with helpers like DP and rub-ons. The ribbon on the second one is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing.