Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge 36



Here is my card for this weekend's sketch challenge. I actually put this card together a few days ago. For the first time, I knew the colors and stamps I would use right when I saw the layout! Check out Beate's blog to join in on the fun!


I used Background Basics and Pun Fun. The card stock is Kraft, Blue Bayou, and Rust. I added a few gold brads and some Twill Tape. The cup is embossed with Clear EP using Versamark Ink. The card is simple but I love it. Plus anyone that knows me understands how I feel about coffee!!

Have a great Monday. And don't forget to leave your comment for the 5000 Hit Giveaway today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! You know I love it! Brads, Chocolate Chip and photo corner...you can't go wrong with that. LOL
Thanks for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles