Monday, December 3, 2007

TGI Friday Freebie Winner Is....

Congratulations to Cassandra!

She is the winner of this weeks TGI Friday Freebie goodies. Cassandra, please contact me with your information so I can get your items to you.

Here is what Cassandra had to say about her handmade gifts:
I have big plans to make some gifts. One is a wedding album for my brother-in-law and his new wife. It's about half finished - I just need to find the safe spot I put the photos!! I am also planning on making some stationary sets for friends and such. I also have been drinking and saving some Starbucks Frappacinos so I can alter those for gifts. We'll see how it all turns out!

This Thanksgiving, I gave my sister two accordian albums filled with pictures from last Thanksgiving. She really loved it.

Have a great week!

No comments: