Monday, October 29, 2007

TGI Friday Freebie Winner Is....

Congratulations to Laura D.!!!


Laura wins a $15 Stampin' UP! Gift Certificate! FREE Stampin' UP! merchandise for Laura. Laura, please contact me with your information.

Laura said she is making her own Christmas cards this year but her husband 'helped' her pick the stamps. They aren't Stampin' UP! stamps.

So many of you shared that you are making your own cards this year. I think that is a beautiful way to celebrate the holiday with a handmade card. I'm sure that everyone receiving them appreciates the effort.

I will also be making my cards this year. My cards will be made with Block Party and Hung Up on the Holidays both on page 38. However, I haven't unpacked them yet, so I am wondering where they are!

Remember, if you are needing supplies to start those Christmas cards, just contact me to place your order!

Thank you everyone for leaving a comment. My stamps are coming out tonight to prepare for my Stamps By Mail group. I can't wait to get stamping!

I'll be posting the projects from October Stamps By Mail either today or tomorrow. They are cute holiday cards.

Have a great day!

No comments: