Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SCS Color Challenge


Everyday on Splitcoaststampers, they have a different challenge. Tuesday is the Color Challenge and for the first time, I decided to try it. They give you the color card stock to use and you create! Since I had a limited amount of time (Curious George is 30 minutes long and that's what the kids were doing), I had to think quick.


The colors for today were Purely Pomegranate, Pretty In Pink and Old Olive. I used the Blossoms Abound stamp set, one of my favorite sets because my wedding flowers were Lilacs. Sprinkled it with some Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper and Hodgepodge hardware and my card was complete. I'm happy with the way it came out!


Try the Color Challenge when you have a minute. It is really fun and gets you to try colors together that you might not do otherwise. But the best part is, it gets you stamping!

Today I attended Barbara Jackson's Holiday Class. What fun it was. We made some great cards using all products from the new Holiday Mini beginning September 1st. I'll be posting some of those samples soon.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card...welcome to blog-o-land!